Vehicle Accident Attorney Tampa | Auto Accident Claims Tampa | Diaco Law


Automobile Accidents

Automobile Coverage Lawyer in FL for Vehicle Accident

Vehicle Accident Attorney Tampa – As a lifetime resident of Florida, and a car accident attorney, I cannot stress enough the importance of obtaining proper motor vehicle insurance coverage.

Shockingly, the minimum coverage required in Florida to purchase and maintain a valid license plate is $10,000.00 in Personal Injury Protection coverage (PIP) and $10,000.00 in Property Damage Liability coverage (PDL) according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.


Bodily Injury Liability (BI) coverage is NOT required. BI liability coverage pays for serious and permanent injury or death to others when you cause a crash involving your automobile. If you have BI coverage, you will be provided with liability coverage up to the limits of liability that you have chosen, and you will be provided with a legal defense in the event you are sued by an injured party.

Unfortunately, when people try to find the best price for automobile insurance, many times they ask for full coverage not knowing that they are NOT obtaining BI coverage in Florida for injuries they cause.


While a cheaper rate may seem like a great deal at the time, ultimately, you may be putting yourself and your family at financial risk if you negligently injure someone while driving. Check your policy to see if you have BI coverage, and if not, seriously consider obtaining it to add another layer of protection to you and your family.

According to the Insurance Research Counsel, 24% of drivers in Florida are completely UNINSURED. That means they don’t have PIP, PDL or BI coverage. What if one of those drivers was to cause an injury you or a family member? What if that collision caused serious, life altering injuries, rendering you or your loved one unable to work while medical bills began to pile up?


What would you do if that very real possibility became a reality? Thankfully, you can obtain Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage (UM) to protect you in the event you are injured by someone with no BI coverage or insufficient BI coverage for your injuries.

Please review your policy to determine the exact types of coverage that you have, and make the adjustments you feel are needed to protect you and your family. If you have UM coverage, you can prepare for the worst. It will provide coverage for medical bills and lost wages if you are struck by an uninsured or underinsured driver.

If you would like further information about an automobile injury claim or any other type of injury claim issue, call Diaco Law at 888-SOS-FIRM, or you can reach the personal injury attorneys of Diaco Law online at


Inquire Now


605 South Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33606

888.SOS.FIRM | 813.221.7978

Testimonials & Customer Comments